jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013


                                                            Pumalin Park (Hornopiren)


The photo is a postcard that gave us the park owner. The Park Pumalin are located in the Tenth region of chile, I went a travel with my family in the summer 2010, I went a travel very wonderful, amazing and beautiful because your vegetation and peace are amazing, also had trees of moss thousand year for example Alerces, Castaños, Ulmos.  


I know the entire park. I practiced canopy, I went horse ride, I ate typical food, etc . Also participating in activities typical country and region, I spent two weeks at Hornopiren and then traveled to and visited Chiloe in where we met a Spanish family who also was visiting the region and specifically the island for its culture, architecture and history.


4 comentarios:

  1. I think about your postcard is boring but I imagine I have so much emotion for you because most the memories very special about your trip  see you later ¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Could you give me the data to go, how much money goes go to that place? , Are the people like there? I imagine that you should have a great time in this place

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Jorge!. I see you postcard. I think that is really beatiful you memorie with your family. congratuleitions for you photo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I don't know the tenth region, but it sounds like a funny and pretty place to go in summer

    ResponderEliminar